In order to constantly monitor and maintain the high quality of the products SEMPAL has an Integrated System of Quality, Ecology, Health and Safety Management. This system fully meets the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2008 international standards.
Certification and annual supervision audit of SEMPAL Integrated Management System is carried out by DEKRA certification authority (Germany).
The integrated management system according to the standards ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2008 is based on the Policy in the field of Quality, Economy and Labor Protection, which is presented below.
QUALITY, ECOLOGY AND LABOR PROTECTION POLICY OF THE SEMPAL COMPANY
SEMPAL was founded in 1992 and is a leader in the Ukrainian market in the production of high-precision ultrasonic heat and water meters, temperature regulators, MHUs and additional related equipment. A significant share of products is exported.
We carry out the entire cycle of work - the development, production and maintenance of equipment.
Our equipment has the most modern functional capabilities, which we build in today, being sure that our devices will work on sites without replacement or repairs for 15-20 years.
We offer our customers high-precision, reliable and multifunctional devices at a reasonable price, worthy of competing with the products of the world's largest companies.
We strive to make sure that our customers are as satisfied as possible with the quality of our products and become our regular customers after the first purchase.
SEMPAL quality strategy is the preservation and development of new positions, both on domestic and foreign markets on the basis of maximum satisfaction of market requirements.
SEMPAL ecology strategy is the rational use of natural resources and constant work to reduce the negative impact on the environment; taking ecological aspects into account.
SEMPAL health and labor safety strategy - corporate management aimed at preventing injuries and accidents, continuous improvement of working conditions, reduction of occupational risk, preservation of life and health of employees and visitors, priority of labor safety.
To implement the strategy, the company introduced an integrated system of quality, environment, health and safety management that meets the requirements of international standards ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2008.
SEMPAL MANAGEMENT AND PERSONNEL COMMIT TO:
-Study consumer demand, сonsumer's expectations in Ukraine and abroad, make every effort to meet them.
- Comply with applicable legislative and other requirements adopted by the organization relating to the company's products and services, environmental aspects and occupational safety risks.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the integrated management system processes.
- Take all possible effort to prevent environmental pollution and improve efficiency in the field of occupational safety by ensuring the proper operation of the equipment, the correct management of environmental aspects and the management of occupational safety risks.
- Increase the environmental effectiveness of the company by reducing energy consumption, waste generation and the risk of fire.
- Ensure the protection of employees and the public from the impact of negative factors of the enterprise, apply effective means of collective and individual protection.
The integrated quality, environmental, health and safety management system developed and implemented is fundamental for quality, ecology and occupational safety, as it enables timely detection and elimination of non-conformities, as well as preventing their re-emergence.
The management and employees of the enterprise assign responsibility for the effective functioning and continuous improvement of the integrated management system, and the constant monitoring of the fulfillment of its requirements.